CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why couples don't have sex... OMG so funny

Yes it is funny, but bad for sex life.. It might result to an unhealthy relationship... Courtesy of www.friendster.com Enjoy...

Message: Dear Wife,During the past year I have tried tomake love to you 365 times.I have succeeded 36 times, which is anaverage of once every ten days.The following is a list of why I didnot succeed more often:54 times the sheets were clean17 times it was too late49 times you were too tired20 times it was too hot15 times you pretended to be sleep22 times you had a headache17 times you were afraid of waking thebaby16 times you said you were too sore12 times it was the wrong time of themonth19 times you had to get up early9 times you said weren't in the mood7 times you were sunburned6 times you were watching the late show5 times you didn't want to mess upyour new hairdo3 times you said the neighbors wouldhear us9 times you said your mother wouldhear usOf the 36 times I did succeed, theactivity was not satisfactory because:6 times you just laid there8 times you reminded me there's acrack in the ceiling4 times you told me to hurry up andget it over with7 times I had to wake you and tell youI finished1 time I was afraid I had hurt youbecause I felt you moveKEEP READING................<>............<>........T O MY DEAR HUSBAND:I think you have things a littleconfused. Here are the reasons youdidn't get more than you did:5 times you came home drunk and triedto screw the cat36 times you did not come home at all21 times you didn't come with energy33 times you came too soon19 times you went soft before you gotin38 times you worked too late10 times you got cramps in your toes29 times you had to get up early toplay golf2 times you were in a fight andsomeone kicked you in the balls4 times you got it stuck in your zipper3 times you had a cold and your nosewas running2 times you had a splinter in yourfinger20 times you lost the motion afterthinking about it all day6 times you came in your pajamas whilereading a dirty book98 times you were too busy watching TVOf the times we did get together:The reason I laid still was becauseyou missed and were screwing thesheets.I wasn't talking about the crack inthe ceiling, what I said was, "Wouldyou prefer me on my back or kneeling?"Th e time you felt me move was becauseyou farted and I was trying to breathe

0 comments: