CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Non-stop Ball This Saturday(Nov.10)

Basketball bonanza this saturday.. I can't wait to play. I'm planning to take a break from work this saturday to be able to play ball the whole day. At the afternoon, I will be playing at the Alumni League at Lourdes School of QC.. Guess who will I be teaming up with.. Al MAgpayo of the PBL and Michael Baldos of Ateneo de Manila University. BJ Chiu will also be playing... He is the legendary player of our school, almost every generation knows his greatness.. Some of you guys might know him.. Well, it will be fun playing along side this super stars.. I think I will learn a lot from this guys.. Hehehe..

At night, I will be playing for our company... The team's name is Red Diablos... It fits right?? HEhe.. Well, this is the championship and we definitely got to give it our all.. Its a blessing that we are able to enter the finals and get another crack at the Green Vipers... Oh, revenge will be sweet...


ITS GAME TIME!!!!!!

0 comments: