CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

2nd placer... Not bad

By reading the title of this post, it is clear that we are the losers of the championship game last saturday. Freethrows! Freethrow! Freethrows! Thats what killed us. We missed more than 15 freethrows in the fourth quarter alone, therefore costing us the game. I could relate this game to a song, though I can't remember its title. I think the verse goes something like this "I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough"... In my opinion, we should have a good coach next time. Not that I didn't like the way we were handled by our playing coach, especially in the shuffling of players, we could have done a lot better.

Here is a pic, where boss rico and I blocked a shot from a driving opponent. I blocked the shot from behind... Good Defense!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


By the way, I think there will be a new basketball season next december, and I tell you now WE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.... DIABLOS SHALL CONQUER AND WALK THE EARTH!!!! wahahah.. What a prediction!!

2 comments:

aysa said...

galing ng nagpicture nito ren..kuhang kuha..hihihi

Renegade said...

Hhehee.. yug gf ata ni boss rico yung kumuha eh... Galing noh.. Sayang di ka nanuod.. Kaso Talo tayo eh.. hehe