CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Healthy Food!!

While browsing the internet, I decided to search for some healthy food that I will suggest my sister to cook this sunday. Well, I found this healthy tomatoes. I for one love tomatoes, especially on pasta. Mmmmmmm yum yum. Now I'm hungry, need food fast!! ahahaha.. Hey, tomatoes are good for the heart right? If I'm corrrect, I think this is the vegetable that contains lycopene. Wait a sec, is tomato a vegetable or a fruit?? The Heck! Now I'm confuse! Anyway, this is the recipe of TERRIFC TOMATOES! Enjoy!

4 Servings

4 tomatoes, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch scallions, chopped
2 Tbs chopped parsley
1/2 tsp each salt and black pepper
Dressing:

1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup wine vinegar
1 tsp oregano
Arrange the tomatoes on a platter. Mix garlic, scallions, parsley, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle over tomatoes. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator several hours. Prepare dressing by mixing oil, vinegar, and oregano. Drizzle over sliced tomatoes at serving time.

http://www.foodasfood.com/terrific-tomatoes/

0 comments: