CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Handy clothings to avoid Illness

Most of the time, we wear clothing that will be compatible during a certain weather. We wear caps during summer and the baseball season, bonnets for when the weather is a bit cold or winter. We also use jackets, umbrella, trench coat, and boots during rainy season. Why do we wear this stuff aside from just getting good looks?? It is to protect ourselves from certain illnesses.

During rainy season, I use a jacket that I got from some designer clothes to avoid getting flu. I also use boots to avoid getting Leptospirosis (a bacterial infection that is transmitted through direct contact with water, food, or soil containing urine from an infected animal.). Mind you that this disease is infectious. I also use an umbrella to avoid getting wet. What else could be the reason, eh? Just kidding, but seriously it also helps me protect me from getting any flu.

I use my cap whenever I want to go out, especially when the weather is hot. I hate it when my head is burned. The bonnet, on the other hand, is used for cold weather (Tropics) and winter season. During winter season, my cousin told me to use a bonnet that will cover my ears along with my ear plugs. You know why he said that? He said “so that my ears won’t come off”. Since then, I make sure that I wear my bonnet every time I visit them during the winter season. My cousin recommended me to get this Men’s cap hats coz it will come in handy. I thought it was a joke or something. But it turned out to be serious. This stuff are really handy!

0 comments: