CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rock Climbing!!

Since I'm in at mountain climbing, I will surely encounter difficult tracks. Mt. Halcon is the mountain that they say give mountaineers hard time because of the one they called "Bundok Sagabal". Before you reach Mt. Halcon, you will have to take on the "Bundok Sagabal" that stands in your way. I think a mountaineer will need a week to reach the top of Mt. Halcon and the return journey as well. A mountaineer will also encounter various rocks and walls during their hike. Which means, they will go rock climbing! Alright!!!

This is the part where I am of a disadvantage. I don't know any techniques or any gears used in rock climbing. I must learn the basics. Haha. Good thing I found a website that gives some info about it. I'm still studying the techniques and can't wait to apply them on the real thing. I think I have to make sure that I have experts around me to back me up just incase something goes wrong. And I need someone to hang out with.. hahaha..

So far, I am still studying the climbing knots. Its part of the basics.. hehehe

0 comments: