CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Its GAME TIME!!

Later at 2PM, we will be having a basketball game again against the Batch '90.. I think we will be up against Cabaluna, our colleague that played for Ginebra.. He didn't became a star player back then, but still he played in the PBA and thats something.. Last year, my teammates said that he scored 76 points in one game at the Alumni league.. So I think we will be having our hands full with this guy on the hard-court... Hehehe.. Well, goodluck to us..

Tonight is our Christmas PArty!! Woohooo.. You think a European style outfit will work??? I think so.. hehe.. I am running out of ideas.. I hope I get it right tonight.. Good thing my uncle and aunt from Germany arrived two days ago. I think I should consult their expertise first.

0 comments: