CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Basketball and the Four Nation Tounrney

I played basketball last night. Well, my left knee and ankle are a bit of a problem for me. I just used wights yesterday, hoping to increase my elevation. But I think that is not a good idea. I think it is the culprit why my ankle is in a bit of pain. My left knee, on the other hand have, is also in pain every time I bend it. The pain is just right under the knee cap. I'm planning to put a knee support or a knee braise, just like what Scottie Pippen used when he still plays ball. At least I feel good today. I feel good, and I'm in shape. My stamina is A okay. I played 4 straight games last night and was still aching for more, but other players are very tired and couldn't keep up. Well, most of us are Alumni of Lourdes School of QC.

Tonight will be the start of the four Nation tourney of the Philippine Basketball team. I will support them all the way. I hope they reach the Olympics. I hope I can also watch the game live tonight at the San Juan Arena. First assignment will be against Fadi Al Khatib-led Lebanon.
Check out this forum, it talks about Team Pilipinas' progress, latest news and development, opinions, and game results. Basketball galore. Philippine Basketball Forum

0 comments: